The Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW)-New Delhi has released an official notification inviting all the eligible candidates to take admission to its full-time and part-time Master’s degree programmes for the academic session 2016.
Master of Technology (M.Tech):
- Mobile and Pervasive Computing
- VLSI Design
- Information Security Management
- Robotics and Automation
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D):
- Computer Application
- Sciences and Humanities programmes
M.Tech (VLSI Design): All the candidates interested in applying must have a Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)/ Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) degree in Electronics and Communication /Electrical and Electronics / Electronics and Instrumentation/Computer Science.
Ph.D (Engineering): All the candidates interested in applying should have a degree in Master of Engineering (M.E)/ Master of Technology (M.Tech) or its equivalent degree from a recognised university/institution with a minimum of 60 percent in aggregate.
Also, the candidate must have completed B.E /B.Tech or its equivalent degree with a minimum of 60 percent in aggregate.
For more details on eligibility criteria for other programmes, candidates are requested to visit the official website.
M.Tech (full time) programme: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit of a valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) score secured by candidates. Marks secured in the qualifying examination will also be considered while offering admission.
Ph.D programmes: The candidates will be selected on the basis of screening test (Research Aptitude Test, RAT) or an interview, according to the decision by the Admission Committee of the university.
How to apply:
- All the candidates need to apply on the website, www.igdtuwadmission.nic.in
- The application should be submitted in prescribed format only
- The payment of application fee should be done online
- The last date for submission of duly filled application form for Ph.D. programme is June 12
- The last date for submission of duly filled application form for Post Graduate Programme MCA, M. Tech (Full Time), M.Tech (ICT) part time is June 20.